martes, 24 de noviembre de 2009

I love my nerd

You try to process these feelings but get "does not compute"
You tried to multiply our love but you took the square root
Whenever you see me you don't know what to say
It’s like your mind goes from dsl to 56k
My nerd have looked for girls online, but don’t get any play
Now I’m forced to get off tin your computer the Japanese anime
We would stay up late playing dungeons and dragons
You can be my Sam, and I'll be your Frodo Baggins

You are just a nerd in love, But I don’t know what to do
It’s hard to be a girl when your weight is higher than your IQ
Maybe you’ll look past my make up and all of my rosy silly things
I still think you´re the best, but you can´t hear me
You can be Hans Solo and I can be Leia

If you was less like Screech and more like AC Slater
I´m the only girl that makes your floppy disk hard
You can hack in a mainframe and in my sweety heart
If you could be with me, I´m sure that you´ll treat me with kindness
And protect me from harm, like Norton anti-virus
But don´t you see? I´m bloond stupid girl and you´re like Bit Torrent
My love for you is steady like gravitational constants

You´re just a nerd in love and I know you feel out of place
Baby, you’ll don´t have to specialize in gynecology so you can get to 2nd base
because I finds your sarcasm appealing and your special glasses so sexy
I still think you´re the best, but you can´t hear me

My nerd just want to be with me and not get any rejection
Who will dress like a beach tourist at my fashion conventions?
Whos as precious to you as a rare Pokemon?
Who´s the girl who loves you with all of her love and affection?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario