lunes, 8 de marzo de 2010

The Stars Dreamer


If I realize I saw my past in the sky, It’ll charm me with shiniest sparkle of that star.“Dreams are just dreams”, I wonder if that’s why I gave up. Now, that star that shone brightly, gave me courage.

I just relied on everybody…I say Good-Bye to those days.

I’ll show you I can change the world! If I look ahead,my troubles will change into opportunities.My heartbeat was carved out from my future but if I were to change my doubts into wings,I’ll become that star no one can reach! Shining Like A Star

Being unafraid, somehow, it became a lie but I won’t ever stop fighting against it. My ideals and truths continue to rollto the extent of stomping and creating “my” existence.
Even the cold wind has a nice sensation,it gives my back a push.

I blow away my bewilderment and run out quickly grasping my dreams. I’m tired of seeing the past I threw away because I’ve decided. I’ll change my way of living! Even if I become useless, it’s the key of my future.

I just relied on everybody…because I wasn’t me back then.

I’ll show you I can change the world! If I look ahead,my troubles will change into opportunities.My heartbeat was carved out from my future butif I were to change my doubts into wings, I’ll become that star no one can reach! Shining Like A Star

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario