miércoles, 17 de junio de 2009

My rainbow love


White for the beginning
And red our love is spinning
Blue 'cause you're my ocean
And bright like an explosion

Purple but not rainy
And green your hope will save me
Grey for stormy weather
Who cares when we’re together?
Shining at the end of the sky and sometimes
Reflecting from the ground of your eyes
it makes me cry'cause you're my rainbow love

Silver for the starlightand
black for after midnightgold
'cause you're my sunshine
for everyday and sometimes.
Pink as our skywith a million butterflies
yellow, red and blue like painted dreams of you
Shining at the end of the sky and sometimes
Reflecting from the ground of your eyes
it makes me cry'cause you’re my rainbow love

Your eyes are green but never gloomy
your lips are red, come closer to me
the night is black but I don't mindyou shine so bright,
I'm gonna find you everywhere
'cause you're my rainbow love

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario